Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

emtnester

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is my first time participating in Wordless Wednesday. Of course, I am having difficulty placing their widget on my site...that's just the story of my life. Anyway, if you want to participate, go here to read all about it.


Here in Arizona nothing says 'Springtime' and 'Easter' like the flowering bushes and trees that grow in our area. For now, everything is beautiful and fresh and wonderful. Two months from now, this plant material will all be crunchy and fried. Enjoy....







Isn't that beautiful? Time to go hide the colorful Easter eggs....

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Nicole "The Card Eagle" Bandes said...

So much for "wordless"! Yes, AZ springtime, the time of the year when the weather is either too hot or too cold!

April 8, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous zelzee said...

Looks beautiful.......I am sooooo jealous.

We just had 3" of snow yesterday...so much for springtime in the Northeast!

I'm ready to strangle a certain groundhog........

April 8, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

How beautiful!!!! It is still not looking too green here. Soon, I hope!

April 8, 2009 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

I love the springtime, the flowers are gorgeous.

April 8, 2009 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

As always, your roses look beautiful! How are those pots out front??

April 9, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I've nver put their widget on my site -- so you're in good company.

I'd love to be there as the hummingbirds migrate thru -- I hear it is a wonderful treat.

Having sunshine year round - would be a nice treat -- but I think I'd miss the seasons

April 10, 2009 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger The Stiletto Mom said...

Is that your house? I'm on my way over, I'm bringing my swimsuit. Okay?

April 11, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger labrams said...

Pictures are said to be worth a 1,000 words, so by my math, this blog counts for 5,000 words!

April 11, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all ready with our easter egg hunt baskets, but then it rained today in sunny AZ! The kids are excited to do it indoors tough ..candy is good indoors too!

April 11, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home