Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

emtnester

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Do You Detox?

I am warning you now that all my posts may more weird than usual. This is because I started a UltraClear Plus detox program on Sunday, with the goal of losing some weight. Check out the post here and every day this week on my 'Drastic Measures' page. Luckily, no one has gotten killed yet. But there's still 5 days to go. Help this empty nest woman stay on the this program! Tomorrow's green bean day, just in case you are wondering.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

So you have joined those of us detoxing? Not only for the weight loss, but the cleanse - it is amazing how clean you will feel. Can't wait to see your results when I return next week!

March 24, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger FoN said...

Wow - good luck with that. Keep me posted. Ha! Get it? Keep me 'posted'? Funnier when you say that to a blogger...

March 24, 2009 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger The Stiletto Mom said...

You're insane. I did a four day one and it almost killed me!!! Good luck though...you'll feel really great when you hit the finish line, you can do it!

March 24, 2009 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Kira said...

Good for you. We did one in January. We made it 5 days. It's really good for you. Good Luck!

March 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home