Sunday, December 28, 2008
This week's Spin Cycle at Sprite' Keeper blog asks for our New Year's Resolutions. I thought you might also be interested in a few other important "R" words to kick off the new year:
1) Take the 10 pounds off for goodness sake;
2) Be frugal, spend less, make more;
3) Finish the script for either the TV series or the porn movie;
4) Do one kind thing daily for the ones I love.
1) People killing other people for any reason they see fit;
2) Couples who "diss" each other but stay together;
3) Stomach fat and cellulite on the thigh area;
4) Politics, in general. Why must it be such a rudimentary exercise?
1) I am going to have to be far more interesting to get noticed by my Husband;
2) It is going to take serious, 'drastic measures' to actually look good;
3) Although I do not believe the USA is going down in 2010 (as stated by the astute Russian professor), we should watch our backs carefully;
4) I have about 20 more years to do something wonderful for the world, so I had better come up with a "plan" pretty soon.
1) Condeleeza Rice;
2) Tim Pawlenty;
3) Sarah Palin;
4) Michael Steele.
That's about all this empty nest Mom can handle for the upcoming year. Happy New Year.