Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

emtnester

Monday, December 8, 2008

Men: Stay out of the Doghouse with Speak Jewelry

I did not mean to scare my men readers to death with the you tube video on my last post. I prefer to think of it as a warning or a helpful hint. Now, as promised, I have the solution to keep you on good terms with your significant other.

Yes, you're welcome.

Click on the Speak Widget (black widget to the right) and order your wife/girlfriend/sister a great piece of jewelry RIGHT NOW! They can ship to anywhere in the world. It's that easy.

I discovered Speak jewelry just recently and I love the quality of the pieces I bought and more importantly, I loved the price I paid. I got cute silver drop earrings, a pearl bracelet and a simple necklace and I find they are becoming my "go-to" pieces of the jewelry box.

Speak and Company was conceived by two good friends, Peg Speak and Michelle Hall, one a creative spirit and the other business minded who enjoy wearing handcrafted jewelry. The two new empty nesters, looking to branch out, decided to fill a niche in an otherwise under-served market for high quality, handcrafted jewelry at a value price.

Located in Scottsdale, Arizona the company creates fashionably designed jewelry for everyday wear. They cater to the discriminating buyer looking for premium jewelry at reasonable prices, giving women a sharp, individualistic , personal piece of jewelry that looks and feels great and compliments any outfit.Most of their products are designed, created and assembled in Scottsdale and most of the materials they use are either made by them or by talented artists and companies they have partnered with. Their products are available in limited quantities making them very special.

Okay, you can leave my site now to buy your Holiday gifts and when you come back (next day or so, I promise) there will be a special "gift" on this site just for you. Let me know in the comments of this post after you have ordered your gifts.....

Have fun!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

I guess it's not really in the Xmas spirit if I buy MYSELF something, is it?

December 8, 2008 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Wow! They have some beautiful pieces!

December 9, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger beth said...

Casey: Why not! I say. "go for it". You deserve it.

December 9, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home