Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

emtnester

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Random Thoughts About My Hair

On this sunny Tuesday afternoon, Keely of the fun blog, The Un-Mom, has prompted me to spit out my random thoughts, so here goes:

What if I decided to drive down to the very fashionable Scottsdale Fashion Square mall without brushing my hair?  (The left side is standing at a 90% angle from my head and the bangs are slightly curly, so it's a really bad hair day).  Would people think I was a wayward, lost soul...stumbling around the mall in a haze?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if then I walked up to the counter at Barney's New York and asked to purchase a $3500 necklace.  (Certainly not to my husband, Bill)  Would they be weary to show and sell me the piece?

Tonight, some close girlfriends are getting together for a white elephant exchange party.  What if I went to the party with this hairdo, only added a festive 'half-hat' like Kate Middleton wears?  Would they be afraid that this empty nest lifestyle has finally gotten the best of me? 

In my "next life", will I actually have the long, thick mane of hair I always say I will have, when I am messing around?  Wouldn't it be sad if I had another life with pitiful looking hair? 

Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home