Wonder What Tonight's News Will Be Focused On?
So, if there was a way to hold every candidate to exactly $1 million dollars for telling the public who they really are, what they stand for and ask for their vote, hear are my suggestions of what all the millions and millions of dollars could be spent on:
1) Buying beds for places like the Sojourner Center in Phoenix for women who have suffered domestic violence;
2) To supply books and study guide materials for every underprivileged school in the US;
3) To fill the food banks like St. Vincent de Paul's so that many families can enjoy meals during the holidays;
4) To provide relief to children in Haiti and Honduras;
5) Or maybe, to your local Ballet company.
I also think if they were somehow held to a small amount, they would be very careful what and how they explain who they are. Like writing a honors thesis or like your public speaking final in the third grade.
You must feel outraged, too! I know....there are just so many things to be outraged about these days. Maybe I'll stick a movie in tonight and try not to think about it!