The Museum of BS
But, I will tell you a few things about the Museum of BS:
- The museum has an open-door policy. People come and go as they please.
- There are no set hours; the Owners are known to be up at 3 am most nights but may also be sound asleep at 3 pm.
- If you really want something done in the museum, all it takes is three simple compliments.
- The museum does not fear a premature closing; it's staying open forever that it's scared to death of.
- The museum loves being full of people who can enjoy all that the museum has to offer and feels bad when it sits empty with no one to appreciate the insides.
- The museum would love to be closed for the hot summer months so that it could travel and explore other museums.
- The museum sometimes worries that the managing partner will give up hope for the museum and leave for another newer, more shiny museum someday.
- Some parts of the museum are falling apart but there is not enough money in the budget to fix all that needs fixing, so somehow it must make due with it's good "bone structure".
- Dogs are most welcome in the Museum of BS. Cats are not.
- This museum is a wonderful, happy and sometimes, mysterious place. Some say, once you've entered....you can never leave...................