Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

emtnester

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WORTHy Wishes # 1

Today is the first day that we can order from the Fall Worth Collection clothing line.  My sister and I have just returned from the Preview event in NYC and are ready to become better sales associates.  We met some of the best saleswomen and cannot believe how many items they sell in a year!  I am determined to find more people interested in shopping for high-end, quality clothing items and become one of the top sellers in the country.


Because I spend about half my day sitting in a chair focused on a computer screen, I figure most of my sales need to come from my internet shopping friends.  So starting today, I plan to show you my daily WORTHy Wishlist of clothing or accessory items I want to own, tell you the details and the price.  If you like the piece, too, then you can email me or my sister and we will place the order for you.  I don't think anyone else in the company is taking this sales approach, so consider yourselves my guinea pigs in a sales experiment!  I really hopes this works..........Share this post with your friends, too.  Your assistance is very much appreciated!

# 1 is a simple, classic, sleeveless shirt.  I have selected it because I think it'll be useful for all 4 seasons.  And, I love the dark teal color and think everyone looks good when wearing it.  It's 100% silk and it costs $248.  Here's a picture of my first wishlist purchase:

The Worth designers have put in with medium and dark brown skirts and pants for the fall.  I wear khakis a lot and plan to wear this shirt to dress up my everyday pants.  Also, I have a old camel-colored suede jacket that will go nicely with this beautiful top.

My WORTH collection clothes have definitely become my "go to" clothes, by the way.  I'm sure my friends and work associates (and surely, my husband) are getting sick of me wearing all or some of the pieces of this outfit from last spring's collection:


I love it!
Anyway, internet shopping is the most efficient way to fill in your wardrobe.  With Worth, you get the best of both worlds because you work with me or my sister and if you have questions on the material or certain measurements, we get those for you right away. Taking the guessing out of the shopping experience.  Check out all their Fall line here.  Email me at beth@emtnester.com or to June at jdavis@worthcollection.com to order your shirt (or other items) today!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sprite's Keeper said...

Wow, that is a beautiful blouse! If I could afford it, I think I'd get a few versions of it!

July 7, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger beth said...

You deserve it, too! It comes in a few colors this Fall, FYI...

July 7, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home