Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

emtnester

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Remembering What's Important

Image via Wikipedia
Feeling less tortured today unless you count the Cornell-Notre Dame lacrosse semi-final game...

I got my Jonathan "fix" last night and Andy came, too.  It was nice to have just the boys for dinner.  They basically talked sports all night long.  (Laura would have suffered greatly!)  I got teased like the high school days, but I guess I kind of expect that when we all get together.

I plan to attend Connor Redd's event tonight and then watch the Suns game on delay.  That seems like the right order, don't you think?

Grilled hot dogsWhich reminds me, I am thankful for my family and my country and for all the men and women who protect this country.  I will think of them this weekend as I grill the hot dogs and steaks.  I will "cheers" to our troops when I drink some Kiwi-Vodka drink I feel like making tomorrow out by the pool.  I am making this drink because I bought a new glass pitcher this week...20% off at Barton Colby!  Bill came home the other night, he touches the pitcher and says in an agitated voice, "what is THAT?".  I said, "it's a pitcher!"  Don't you just love good communications between a husband and a wife?

Have a great rest of your weekend.  I hope the Redd's enjoy this evening in dedication of their wonderful son!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

I hope you had a great weekend! Those dogs look delicious....

June 3, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home