Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

emtnester

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

House of Blues


There was nothing "blue" about our little jaunt to Las Vegas to celebrate my daughter's 21st Birthday.  Except for the uncanny selection of clothing from each member of our party.  The only true blue note was the fact that my middle son was not with us for the weekend. 


Oh and maybe our checking account is sad and blue due to the fact that spending a few days in Vegas is ridiculously expensive...even if you don't gamble! 


But it's hard to be sad when you see such big smiles on your daughter's face (more to follow soon). She is a delight.  21 years of happy, funny moments.  I thank God for giving me such wonderful children to fill my days and nights.  Even if some nights include staying up until 2:30 am, listening to hip hop so loud that the walls of the night club rattle!

Perhaps, I will be silly enough to share with you the moments on the Haze dance floor, after drinking so many vodka tonics ( 2 bottle minimum...it's the rules!).  Just trying to do my part.  Or drink it all before the girls could....

All in all, it was a perfect way to spend a birthday with my little girl.  I would recommend it to nearly everyone...(more on this topic later).  Happy Birthday, sweet pea.  I love you!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Stiletto Mom said...

Happy birthday to your daughter! Looks like a very good time...but man, 2:30? I couldn't do it! You are one tough mamma!

January 22, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home