Please CLICK HERE to sign up for email updates from Emtnester.

emtnester

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Much is Too Much?

Limits...

How many lemon cookies for breakfast is too much?

How many pieces of clothing is too much to buy for one season?

How far can a television show go?

Excess...isn't that what America is all about....our strong suit?

As an older and somewhat wiser person, I feel I can at least form an opinion on how excess affects us...individually and as a community..  But as an older and wiser person I can also say, who cares what I think...what I think about excess.  I will say, it is all relevant.  Each individual and situation is different. 

Trust and respect each person's thoughts on how much is TOO MUCH, okay?!

All I can say is that I hope today is random thoughts day, whatever...because, that is what you got here!
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Ha! Off the top of my head, I can name at least ten shows that have just gone too far. And there is no limit to cookies at breakfast. It's breakfast, you need to eat a lot of cookies or you won't have any energy to start the day.

February 24, 2011 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anne said...

I can definitely think of reality shows that go too far (Bridalplasty instantly jumps to mind). I agree with Casey, there should be no limit to the number of cookies you have for breakfast (although I don't like lemon so I will opt for chocolate chip).

February 25, 2011 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Empty Nester said...

Apparently television shows can go as far as they darn well please because they certainly do. To which I say, Thank goodness for remote controls to change channels and turn it off.

February 25, 2011 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish that I would "go too far" when it comes to my exercise routine......

February 26, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home