I Wanna Play, I wanna play!
I'm kinda like the puppy who sees the other puppy chewing a big stick and thinks it must be the best tasting thing ever so he runs over and slobbers all over the stick while the other puppy is trying to enjoy his prize alone. But Jen of the Steenky Bee blog did generously open her 7th tag to anyone who wants to play.
Being so new to this whole blog underworld, I have never heard of a 'meme', but Jen's post is pure-T fun, so I wanna play. Thanks, Jen. Now the rules of this meme: List seven insignificant things about yourself. Link the person that tagged you in your post, then tag seven other people and let them know that they’re now it.
1) I'll try anything to get my hair to grow. I've tried vitamins, creams, special brushes, you name it. Once, we saw about 1/4" of new growth. I put in extensions twice and it was like having my own Barbie on my head.
2) I vacuum backwards starting from the end of the room and work my way out;
3) Despite the fact that I have gained 10 pounds since my daughter left for college, my wedding ring still spins around on my finger;
4) I have a birthmark in the shape of a football on my hip;
5) Whenever I doodle I always write the same two words, MOM and WOW;
6) No matter how organized and prep work I do before a dinner party, I am always chaotic the two hours before the event.
7) I pace around the room when watching political debates on television. I become the strategist behind the scenes, coming up with clever comebacks and I am nervous for the candidates. There is considerable relief when the debate is over and I feel exhausted.
Now, I'm not sure if these people have already been tagged, but here goes:
1) Max Mahoney @ Freshly Squeezed Mental Masturbation. I'm sure his list will be "smashtastic".
2) http://stirringsfromtheemptynest.blogspot.com/ Stir it up!
3) An Authentic-life.blogspot.com
6) literaldan.blogspot.com (That's literal, not liberal)
7) My Mom.com (okay, I ran out of people to tag, so I went with Mom joke)